Angola is not a member of the Hague Apostille Convention. The Apostille certificate process is not followed. South African documents destined for use in Angola is legalised through an authentication process regulated by High Court Rule 63. Additionally, to the authentication process, the document must also go through an Embassy Attestation process at the Angola Embassy.
Document Legalisation Services can assist you through this whole involved process and can even have your document translated if required. We can legalise through the Embassy Attestation process almost any South African document or certificate for official use in Angola.
List of Documents we frequently legalise with an Authentication Certificate:
- Consent letter for children to travel or visit overseas.
- Powers of Attorney.
- Certified translations.
- University, degrees, diplomas, course certificates, school certificates and transcripts.
- Doctor and Dentist applications for overseas appointments;
- Birth, Death, and Marriage Certificates.
- Change of Name documents.
- Single Status Certificates.
- Certificate of No Impediment to Overseas Marriage.
- Statutory Declaration signed before a Notary Public.
- Probate, Letters of Administration.
- Land Transfer documents.
- Affidavits, sworn Statements, and depositions sworn before a South-African Notary Public.
- Certificate of Incorporation of South-African Company issued by CIPC and miscellaneous original company documents.
- Notarised copy of Passport, Drivers Licence, and other identity documents.
- Certificate of Divorce issued by the Court of South-Africa.
- Police Clearance Certificate ("no criminal record") issued by SAPS.
Miscellaneous notarised documents for use overseas.
This list is not exhaustive. If you have a document not listed above which you require Apostilled.
Contact us for professional advice regarding document authentication and Embassy Legalisation.ORDER AND GET A QUOTE ONLINE
Ordering and quoting online is simple and safe. Complete the secure online form to get a no-obligation quotation with a time estimate for completion. You can use the secure incorporated facility to upload any documents you would like us to check