Studying or working abroad is something that every young professional desire. You may have decided to move to another country to experience a new work culture or to study. Moving abroad also means you will be expanding your career network. The candidate can be the one seeking admission to a foreign school, University, or employment.
Settling down in a different country is not an easy task. There are a lot of things that you need to get done before you can do so. Registering for a school/university/college are just a few of the tasks that are necessary for you to complete and can involve significant paperwork and time.
Your initial setup can be made more difficult if you do not have the correct documents in hand. It can be time-consuming and confusing to legalise documents and using a professional document legalisation company can make all the difference.
For those that are not knowledgeable in the process, education document attestation can become a chaotic and challenging task. What is important is that you read up on the procedure for your specific destination country and understand exactly which documents you need to have for the application.
Make a detailed list of the documents needed. Once you have established which certificates and documents you need, it’s best to leave the documents' correct attestation (legalisation) to the professionals.
Hiring a professional means allowing the agent to accomplish the entire process for a fair fee. Our dedicated team of experts based in Pretoria, South Africa is here to help with attestation from any country or document.List of documents and certificates we frequently need to attest for you to apply for study or employment in a foreign country, which country is not a signatory to the Hague Apostille Convention:
South African Personal Documents we frequently attest and legalise for use in the countries which are not a signatory to the Hague Apostille Convention:
- SA Birth Certificate Attestation Attestation
- SA Marriage Certificate Attestation Attestation
- SA Death Certificate Attestation Attestation
- SA Medical Certificate Attestation
- SA Divorce Decree Attestation
- SA Passport Attestation
- SA Police Clearance Certificate
- SA Marriage Certificate Issuance and Attestation
- Statutory declarations and affidavits signed before Notary Public
- Notarised Copies of documents. Attested at the relevant embassy.
- SA Degree Attestation (SAQA, DIRCO, Embassy)
- SA master's degree Attestation (SAQA, DIRCO, Embassy)
- SA diploma Attestation (SAQA, DIRCO, Embassy)
- Academic transcripts Attestation
- SA School records and matric certificate Attestation (Umalusi, DIRCO, UAE Embassy)
- Trade certificates (QCTO, DIRCO, UAE Embassy)
- Various qualifications that follow the notary public high court route.