Contact us to get a no obligation quotation.
- All certificates issued before November 1992 must be verified by the Department of Basic Education (DBE) (schooling qualifications).
- During the period between release of results and certification for Grade 12 learners – January to April for the November examination and January to August for those who have written the March supplementary examination, the verification of the statement of results will therefore be done by the Department of Basic Education (DBE).
- In the event that the results have, for whatever reason, not yet been certified, the requestor will be referred to the Department of Basic Education (DBE) for verification purposes as UMALUSI can only verify those records which have been certified.
- All primary and secondary school results (grades 1 to 11) are verified by the Department of Basic Education (DBE).
- The Department of Basic Education (DBE) will only be able to assist if the institution is registered with the Department. It is therefore recommended to contact the DBE directly to verify if the institution is registered, before submitting your documentation.
- Note: The requestor will be referred to the relevant Department in all instances mentioned above. The Department of Basic Education (DBE) may have requirements that differ from those of UMALUSI, therefore, in the event that the requestor is referred, please contact the relevant Department for further information.
Ordering and quoting online is simple and safe. Complete the secure online form to get a no-obligation quotation with a time estimate for completion. You can use the secure incorporated facility to upload any documents you would like us to check.
You are also welcome to WhatsApp message
us regarding the verification of your South African matric certificate or school records.