legalise or APOSTILLE Marriage Certificate for overseas use  image
Marriage certificates often need to be legalised for international use. Many authorities abroad request a marriage certificate be provided with the apostille as proof of marriage. If you are travelling with a spouse to another country you may need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate. This is common when one partner has been offered a job and the spouse needs a visa to enter the country. You should also check if the certificate needs to be attested at the embassy.

You may also need an apostille on a marriage certificate for a previously dissolved marriage. Even though you are now divorced they may need to see documents to confirm your status. Authorities outside of South-Africa may also request a legalised marriage certificate when dealing with the estate of a now deceased person. There may be assets or property in their name or held jointly that needs to be legally transferred.

We can also arrange for replacement South-Africa marriage certificates to be issued if the original is not available or you prefer to keep the original in your safe possession. If this is required please contact us for further information. Our apostille service simplifies the legalisation of documents. Contact one of our advisors for advice on getting your documents legalised quickly.

Order your apostille.
Order an apostille for Marriage Certificate apostille only. Post the Marriage Certificate to our office quoting your online order number and we will start processing your order straight away.