The Skills Development Act, 1998 (Act No. 97 of 1998) as amended legislates the quality assurance functions for which the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO) is responsible.
The qualifications verified for this purpose are:
- Occupational Certificates NQF Levels 2-8;
- Trade Certificates issued by the QCTO under the Skills Development Act – certificates issued from 1 November 2013 onwards;
- Trade Certificates issued under the Department of Labour, Department of Manpower and the Department of Higher Education and Training;
- Trainee certificates are issued under Section 30 of the Manpower Training Act by the Department of Labour, Department of Manpower and the Department of Higher Education and Training.
- Trade Certificates issued under the Black Builders Act; and Replacement Trade Certificates issued by the QCTO.
VERIFICATION FOR DIRCO.
QCTO will verify the above qualifications. Once finalised, the documents need to be presented to DIRCO – Legalisation Section for an Apostille certificate.
Please note the following exceptions where the QCTO will NOT be in a position to do the verification of a trade certificate:
A trade certificate issued by a former Training Board or a Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA). For the authentication of these certificates, the applicant must follow the process i.e. Public Notary / Registrar of the High Court.
Contact us at Tel 0870010733 or get a no-obligation quotation to legalise your academic qualifications.ORDER AND GET A QUOTE ONLINE
Ordering and quoting online is simple and safe. Complete the secure online form to get a no-obligation quotation with a time estimate for completion. You can use the secure incorporated facility to upload any documents you would like us to check.
You are also welcome to WhatsApp message us
regarding the verification of your South African degree.