Anyone travelling to Egypt for employment, to settle personal matters or to conduct business will probably be asked to get their documents attested by the Egyptian consulate. It is essential that documents are processed correctly with the correct certificates and stamps before you present them in Egypt. We provide a complete Egyptian document legalisation service. Saving you time and money our professional service ensures your documents will be accepted in Egypt.What is included in our service?
- Checking documents prior to processing
- Notary certification when necessary
- High Court Authentication
- Embassy attendance to lodge and collect documents
- All administration charges and expenses
- No hidden charges
What are the fees? R950 per document which includes notary fee, High Court, DIRCO, Embassy attendances.For further information and a no obligation quotation please please click this link.