In many cases, the answer is yes.  However, that depends on the type of document in question, the embassy or consulate requirements, and whether a copy is acceptable to the recipient abroad. 

There are embassies and consulates that only accept original documents for embassy attestation. We can provide you with a free consultation and a detailed quote.

Complete Online Form and we will get right back to you.